It is a pleasure to announce that Kheong Sen Lim is joining Micah Johnson, Robert Joseph and the team at Marshall Day Entertech. Kheong has extensive experience in performing arts technical design and management, architectural acoustics, and facility management. In particular, he has significant expertise in Audio Visual and Sound System Design.
Kheong has been consulting since 1990, and most recently has been the Malaysia Country Manager for Singaporean AV firm Electronics & Engineering Pte Ltd.
Kheong brings with him extensive experience in:
- Room Acoustics design
- Professional Sound Reinforcement Systems
- Cinematographic Projection
- Audio Visual, IT and Technology Convergence
- LED video screens and displays
- Audio Conference and Simultaneous Interpretation Systems
- Studio Recording / Video Production Systems
- Stage and Architectural Lighting Systems
- Theatre Equipment and Stage Draperies
In Australia, Kheong has been actively involved in the Victorian Association of Performing Arts Venues (VAPAC) and was on the review committee for ‘Oh, You Beautiful Stage’ and was involved in the development of Live Performance Australia’s entertainment industry safety guidelines.
Other engagements include Technical Manager at Capital Venues and Events in Bendigo and Assistant Director of Production Services at the Centre for the Arts, National University of Singapore.
Kheong joining Marshall Day Entertech builds on the significant depth of our AV and sound system design capability. We are delighted to have Kheong on board.